CSIE acts as ecosystem builder to make social impacts for a Vietnam of happiness
CSIE vision to become a regional hub on co-sharing, co-learning and co-creating social impacts
- Director of Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, National Economics UniversityDeputy Head of Business Culture Department at the Faculty of Business Management of the National Economics University (NEU)
- Co-director of International Center of Management Research of CFVG (French-Vietnamese Center for Management Education)
- Thang is co-founder and chairwoman of Vietnam Social Enterprise Scholars Network (VSES), she is also co-founding director PRME ASEAN + 1
- Consultant to British Council Vietnam for developing social entrepreneurship, to Asian Development Bank, International Finance Corporation for promoting good corporate governance in listed companies.
- Visiting professor of Kedge Business School teaching in Marseille and Bordeaux campuses in France
- PhD degree from the Institute of World Economics and Politics (2009)
- Dual MBA degree from CFVG and Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
- Extensive corporate experiences as office director of an international software company, purchasing manager of a French lacquerware company. She performed consulting works for companies including big and small, local and international ones.
- Areas: teaching, research and consulting include strategic management, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
He is a social minded problem solver having experiences in managing several social business projects empowering people in needs in rural areas. Besides, he has capability in organizing activities that nurturing social entrepreneurship among young men.
He has experience worked in some big company: Property & Management Company (PMC), Viet Nam Investment and Development Consultant Company Limited (IAC Vietnam), ..And he jointed in many projects such as: NKTP GLOBAL Scholarship, Social Entrepreneurial Ideas Pitch.
Dr. Truong Anh Tuan actively participates in research activities related to governance and corporate governance and has published at international conferences as well as posted in prestigious scientific journal.